This coconut jelly recipe is full of the creaminess of the coconut. It is sweet, cool, refreshing. So perfect for the summer. You can be very creative with it, you can make some coconut pudding cups with different fruits. They taste amazing.
Invite your friends and impress them with this amazing tropical dim sum. You’re gonna get a lot of compliments.
Note: Product links below are affiliate links. I may earn a commission if you purchase an item on a linked website within 24 hours.
Coconut Jelly / Coconut Milk Pudding Dessert Recipe
- 0.72 ounces of gelatin powder 2 and 1/4 tsp of agar-agar powder
- 13.5 oz of coconut cream
- 6.8 oz of milk
- 3.4 oz of whipping cream
- 4 tbsp of sugar
- 1/4 cup of finely shredded coconut
- First, we need to soak the gelatin powder into 1/3 cup of cold water for about 5 minutes. Do not throw it into the hot water or else it will clump up and will be really hard to get it dissolved.
- While waiting, let’s get the liquid ready. Pour in 200 ml of milk, 400 ml of coconut cream, 100 ml of whipping cream into the pot.
- Add some sugar and a pinch of salt.
- Also, add in the gelatin. Turn the heat to medium, stir it until dissolved.
- When it comes to a boil, turn off the heat immediately. Transfer it into a container.
- Let it go through a fine sieve just in case there is still some gelatin that is not fully combined.
- If there is extra, you can make some jelly cups with different fruits=)
- Let them cool down a little bit then Cover it. Let it sit in the refrigerator overnight.
- Next day, Use a sharp knife, separate the edge. Flip it over with the cutting board. Cut it into the shape you like. Coat it with finely shredded coconut
- You can enjoy this delicious coconut dessert.