Beef Jerky is like everybody’s favorite snack. It is healthy and delicious. It is pretty expensive to buy in the store but the fact is that it is so easy to make it at home. In this video, I am going to show you how to make beef jerky without a dehydrator. I am also going to give you 3 recipes of different flavors.
Note: Product links below are affiliate links. I may earn a commission if you purchase an item on a linked website within 24 hours.
Honey char siu flavor
Sichuan numbing and spicy flavor
- 500 grams of beef eye round slice into 3 mm thick pieces
- 6 pieces of hot dry chili
- 1/4 of a black cardamon
- 1/2 of a star anise
- 1 tbsp of Sichuan peppercorn
- 3 pieces of cloves
- 1 small piece of cinnamon
- 1 small orange peel
- 1/4 tsp of cumin seed
- 1/4 tsp of white peppercorn
- 2 tsp of alcohol
- 2 tsp of vegetable oil
- 2 tsp of soy sauce
- 2 tsp of sugar
- 1 tsp 1/4 tsp of salt
- - You can use round steak, tip sirloin, chuck, flank steak for this recipe.
- - Slice the beef thinly. I recommend 3 mm Thick. Marinate the beef overnight.
- - Place the beef on a drying rack. Use a fan to air dry the beef (It can take up to 10 hours).
- - Cook the beef in the oven on low heat (180 F or 82 C) to dry it more until it is ready.